Skip to main content

Coffee is brewing....so I write!

Just put together a fresh pot of coffee so I'm sitting around watching the weather and looking around on the internet. I had a good night of sleeping and I really enjoy the weekends when I wake up at 6am rather than 4:40am during the week. Karel and I are about to get ready for our sat morning ride but today is a bit different where we are doing a circuit race rather than the normal 3+ hour ride. I will try to sneak out of the door before Karel so i can actually warm-up before we meet the group at 8am in Landsbrook. I am planning on 3 hours and 45 minutes on the bike today followed by an hour run. Looks like I will be ready for a nap when I get home today!
Yesterday was tough. a 40 mile intense bike ride followed by a 40 minute intense run. Not only that, but as soon as I got home, i made smoothie and headed out the door to go personal train someone. Then, as soon as I got back and made something to eat, out the door again for some errands. Well, I guess that is the typical marni..always doing something.
Have a great morning...I'm sure more updates will come!