Skip to main content

Meet my Ironman friends!





href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiSRHtke3NF9GNphNiOIK1TQwLsPegoGqyhl0KBR3ep5NkRvwgyF-LJ3lR3IjQVVrQF2H-lQ4yh4ElBLz_mJKPw2d7cQZMUKBC1aUyelxx3PBDqzOgJskD5uIEMz_2-_1l405KgDEKPY40/s1600-h/October+9+019.JPG">

You may have heard of some of my friends....Natasha Badman, Dave Scott, Kate Major, Michelle Jones and Sister Madonna. I had such a great time at the parade tonight. It all started when I ran into Natasha in the host hotel. I was heading to the bathroom and there she was. All the pro's are so nice! I also saw Sarah Reinstein but I didn't get a pic with her. The parade was lots of fun and i will post a link to those pics soon. The athlete village was open and it was just jammed packed with vendors, partners and other sponsors. It was then when I was getting picture happy. Of course it is so much better when you just bump into the pros and you don't have to wait in line.


More pics! http://www.flickr.com/photos/11883136@N03/sets/72157602348874954