Skip to main content

Happy Kona Day!!

One of my favorite days of the year!!!
Best of luck to everyone out on the course and thanks to ALL volunteers!!

This is how I spend my Kona day, every year.


Well, every year except 2007...












Sometimes I go into the other room and hold my finisher medal, just to make sure it is real.
Thank goodness for blogger and facebook. I have so many "friends" to watch today!!!
I just watched Rudy (double amputee) get on his bike. I am now truly inspired as well as feeling like I should cherish every minute of every day rather than just looking forward to tomorrow. To everyone out there racing kona, watching Kona, hoping to do Kona or just hoping to get to the gym a few times next week...never be scared of reaching your goals and attempting your dreams. You'd be surprised what you can do when you let go of your fears and accept your true potential.