Perfect on yogurt, with fruit or in milk.....I just LOVE my homemade granola. Too bad my granola doesn't last long in the Sumbal household!!
Enjoy my latest creation!! You can double the recipe for more servings.
(perfect for your kids as a healthy summer snack)
1/2 cup oats
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp flax seeds (ground)
1 tbsp wheat germ
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp all spice
1 medium gala apple (chopped)
1 heaping tbsp natural PB (I used Skippy creamy)
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp chopped peanuts
2 tbsp raisins
2 tsp dark chocolate (shaved)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together all ingredients in a big bowl.
3. On a non-stick large baking dish, sprayed with a little non-stick spray, spread out granola all over pan.
4. Bake for 15-18 min or until granola begins to brown.
5. Use a spatula and mix granola on dish and turn off oven. Let granola "cool" in oven for 2-3 more minutes.