Skip to main content

Day break: Egg wrap - Creations

I have a new found love for lunch. It is a great way to break up the day, especially when interning for x-hours every day, after waking up at 4:30am to train.
My preceptor and I share a similar philosophy for food. We are so passionate about cooking and we love sharing recipes over lunch. My preceptor is very understanding of my training and she understands that I'm eating a bit more than normal in an effort to accommodate my increasing training and volume. Sometimes we are in meeting or are super busy doing paperwork and she reminds me "Marni, we need to take care of our bodies...time to break for lunch".
Although I snack every 1-2 hours throughout the day (nuts, veggies, fruit, yogurt, string cheese) I really look forward to my home-made lunch on a daily basis. Not only does it get me through the day but it keeps my blood sugar stable so that I don't feel starved by the time I get to dinner or my after-noon snack. With that happy feeling in my tummy, I am able to spend a little time preparing my dinner meal as well as spend a little Q-time with Campy.

Charting notes at the St. Augustine Center for Living (fantastic facility!



Health Fair at Unison facility





Early evening in the park w/ Campy



Campy plyometrics


Mr. Squirrel, you better watch out!


(can you see these video's? For some reason I can't when I publish post :(