Skip to main content

Veggie-packed Casserole - Creations

Last Wed, as I was driving home from interning, I was thinking about what to make for dinner. Hummmm, everything in my place sounded good but I had so much to do that evening, I needed something simple. Likely, I would need to use my oven.
So, I decided to throw it all together and make a jammed-packed veggie casserole. Casseroles are great when you don't know what to make, you have a lot of several foods and you want to have leftovers. I used a bulk of my fresh veggies, a few cans of veggies and a few other ingredients and I had meals for the next 3 days!
The great thing about this casserole is that it can go with anything! You can serve it with eggs for breakfast, you can stuff a wrap with it for lunch, or you could have it with your choice of protein and salad, for dinner.