Skip to main content

Leftovers - Creations

I've been crunched for time lately. Hours turn into minutes and I find myself rushing out the door with no time to spare. Because I hate being late, I try to get as much done the night before in an effort to not feel too rushed in the morning. But despite waking up between 4:30 and 5am every day this week, I still find it hard to get it all done. However...at the end of the day, I sure feel great knowing that my plant-based diet is fueling my lifestyle and my IM training.

The other day I made a wonderful veggie medley which included veggies that aren't staples in my normal diet. I will be the first to admit that I don't love the taste of ALL veggies but I sure love to eat them. Therefore, I try to find a way to make them yummy in my tummy.
I made a delicious dinner the other night and was sure to have leftovers for lunch the next day.