Skip to main content

Monday Product Review

Saucony Protection Glove

On the morning of the Subaru Half Marathon , Karel and I warmed up around 6:15am. It was a little cool out but nothing that we couldn't tolerate in our race-day clothing. However, I wanted to be sure that our short warm-up, literally warmed up our body so we both warmed up in our new Saucony Protection Gloves . I have the pink ones and Karel has orange.
These gloves are light to wear but do the job of keeping your hands warm when running.
Now, these aren't any ordinary running gloves. The gloves come with a Rechargeable USB_LED light that holds 2 hours of charge. The light is amazing and works great for trying to avoid those cracks and bumps on a dark road. The glove also has a plush cloth wipe as well as reflective detail for walking/running at night. Lastly, each pair of glove comes with magnetic fasteners so you don't have to worry about losing one of them. The gloves are 100% Polyester and the liner is 92% Polyester and 8% spandex.
Although we don't get snow here in Florida, we do get some chilly mornings for running. I highly recommend these gloves for runners everywhere, due to all of the great features that Saucony provides in this protective glove.


ROAD ID

I have talked about Road ID in the past but I wanted to share with you some discounts as today is the last day to receive 20% off your purchase at Road ID!!!
Enter the following codes depending on when you order:
20% off through 11/28 - pcSanta220
15% off 11/29-12/6 - pcSanta215
10% off 12/7-12/25 - pcSanta210

I just ordered Karel and myself the Road ID Elite (pink for me, yellow for Karel). I highly recommend adding this purchase to your wish list (for the holidays or cyber Monday). And, if you know someone in your life that is active, perhaps you can purchase an extra one to show that person that you care about him/her and his/her safety.