Skip to main content

LOVE to Brownie Thins!

To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. ~Buddha

I have learned to love myself on a daily basis, just like I love others, by embracing a positive attitude and being grateful for what my body allows me to do. I believe it is much more difficult to debate, criticize, blame and complain when you can simply love, smile, think positive thoughts and spread joy to others.

While researching for a great amount of time on my latest topic for LAVA magazine, I couldn't help but think about my power to educate others as a health and fitness professional. The simple choice as a passionate individual would be to write about topics that I know and feel comfortable discussing. But perhaps that is why so many people are confused as there is too much chatter from passionate individuals and not enough time spent on putting the pieces together. As a licensed dietitian, my service to you is to make sure that you are reading reliable, practical and sound advice that you can apply to your every-day lifestyle. I am not here to confuse you, mislead you or overwhelm you and my goal is never to "lecture" to you. I take my job very seriously, whether I am writing an article, speaking or providing nutrition consultations via the web on my website Trimarnicoach.com.

Despite reading research, I also find it important to embrace my philosophy of balance, finding the best way for each individual to merge diet and fitness into complete balance.

I am very excited to share my latest article on Magnesium with you as I feel it is such an overlooked nutrient in the every day diet. I expect to see more research and more press-related information on the importance of dietary magnesium, in the next few years. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Trimarnicoaching@gmail.com (there are no silly questions, especially when it involves your health).

After you read the article, click on the link to see my delicious Brownie Thin recipe. A perfect treat for Valentines day as well as a feel-good chocolate "fix" snack for any day of the week. Enjoy!







Plates Not Pills: Magnesium : LAVA Magazine