Skip to main content

Performing Beautifully in Napa!

Off I go to Napa for the Oakley Women Fitness Retreat!!
(Silverado Resort)



Over the weekend I will be joining 100 fabulously strong, confident and passionate women for:
A 5K in a vineyard, Trek Winery bike tour, great fresh food, hiking, nutrition seminar at the Culinary Institute (guess who will be doing this!!!), yoga, networking and fun...and testing the 2013 line of Oakley Women clothing and shades.  


When I was picked to be an Oakley Women ambassador in 2011, I won a contest that asked me what it means to "perform beautifully" and how I inspire others to "perform beautifully".  Shortly after finishing my Dietetic Intership I got word about winning this contest wth 9 other amazing girls (Lacey, Amanda, Kim, Katie, Caitlin, Brittany, Deanna, Katie, and Francesca) who are now my close friends who are inspiring the world to live a healthier lifestyle. The best part about this lifetime opportunity last June -I received the most amazing trip to Napa just a few days after passing the RD exam!









It was a great honor to receive the opportunity to return to the Fitness Retreat (this Fri - Mon) as one of three returning 2011-2012 Oakley Women ambassadors to share the Oakley Women love with the NEW 10 amabassadors for 2012-2013!!

Congrats ladies!! Cheers to a weekend of memories and year of performing beautifully!

Charlotte Neitzel
Aj Govoni
 Carly Swanson
Cari Shoemate
Christine Donaldson
Emily Sukiennik
Fitz Koehler
Maria Romaine
Natalia Maldonado
Page Williams

Stay tuned to the blog over the next few days as well as Trimarni Coaching and Nutrition (Facebook) for lots of updates. and pics My nutrition seminar and cooking demo at the Culinary Institute is on Sunday.....who thinks I am a bit super excited for this opportunity!?!?!?