Here are a few blogs that I did on my dietetic journey, specifically during the happier times:
RD EXAM RACE REPORT
BEST FEELING OF MY LIFE
NO LONGER A DIETETIC INTERN
12 WEEKS TO GO
DAY 1 of DIETETIC INTERNSHIP
1) I get to help others reach personal health, body composition and performance goals and still feel like an individual.
3) I have access and opportunities to obtain great information in the field of clinical and sport nutrition.
4) I can never stop learning and I am always finding ways to learn more.
5) I get to meet people from all over the world and help others change lifestyle habits.
6) Everyday I am able to practice what I preach.
8) I am considered a professional and thus, I have a personal responsibility to the public to not overwhelm, confuse or mislead the public.
9) I am able to work with athletes, patients in the hospital, people of all ages and fitness enthusiasts and there is never a day that I don't love my "job" and what I can do for others.
10) My dreams have come true in being on TV, contributing to magazines, speaking publicly and owning my own business. Now I need to get on the book dream.....
11) I will always have job opportunities.