Skip to main content

Triathlon training tips: Pre-race nutrition, swim, bike, run


I am always excited to share my knowledge and experience with others, especially to the newbie triathletes who are about to train for (or race in) their first triathlon. 

If this is you (or someone you know), you are about to step inside a fun, rewarding, inspiring, active lifestyle with a wonderful community of passionate, like-minded, multi-thinking, time management experts who love to challenge the body and mind to reach goals and to push physiological limits. 

A big thanks to Oakley Women for letting me share my triathlon training tips with you all!

To read more about my trip to Laguna beach with Oakley Women this past spring, click 
HERE.

PRE RACE NUTRITION TIPS








SWIM TIPS






BIKE TIPS





RUN TIPS





Any questions? Send me an email via my website:
TRIMARNICOACH.COM