I just love connecting with athletes, especially female athletes. It's always a great honor to provide nutrition and training advice in an effort to be of help in the journey of another athlete. And ever since my dad passed away from cancer (May 2014), I have become even more passionate about inspiring other athletes and fitness enthusiasts to pursue athletic dreams and goals and to never ever waste a day of life.
For a little more information about this amazing foundation:
For more on my podcast interview:
- My story of becoming a dietitian.
- Why it’s important to stick with the basics of nutrition in endurance sports.
- Why I focus on changing a person’s daily diet first.
- The importance of making quality nutrition choices.
- My criteria for nutrition products that she recommends.
- The biggest challenges for women involved in endurance sports.
- Tips for staying hydrated both throughout the day and during a workout.
- The performance fuels that I recommend.
- Why there is no such thing as a bad training session or a bad workout.
- My advice for someone preparing for an race or adventure.
For the podcast interview: Click HERE