Today I start another 365-day journey of my life. Although a birthday means that your life is one year less, we should never take a day for granted. We must make the most of and celebrate every day of life. Because it's not the years in your life that count but the life in your years, I look forward to many more adventures, experiences and learning opportunities in my near future.
In honor of my day of birth, I thought I'd share 36 interesting facts about myself. Enjoy!!
- Write a book
- Be in the audience at the Ellen Show
- Visit all the continents in the world
- Break 10-hours in an Ironman triathlon
- Remain in good physical and mental health for as long as possible
- Help an Olympic athlete with daily/sport nutrition
Bucket list travel experiences
- African safari
- Grand cycling tour (ex. Tour de France, Giro, Paris Roubaix, etc.)
- Swim in the San Alfonso del Mar resort swimming pool in Algarrobo, Chile.
- Visit Oregon, Montana and UAE
- Do more international triathlon races
- Blueberries, cherries and bananas
- Mushrooms, arugula
- Pancakes, french toast
- Trail mix (nuts and raisins)
- Cows, Pigs, Goats
People I want to hang out with
- Ellen Degeneres
- Sebatian Kienle
- 1995 - Japan exchange program (Toyata city, Shizunai, Hokkaido, Tokyo, Kyoto, Nagoya)
- 2004- Work-service project in Philippines (Cebu, Manila, Bagong Silang) - 2+ weeks no running water or electricity
- 1996 - Becoming a lacto-ovo vegetarian
- 2004 -Moving alone from Lexington, KY to Davie, Florida for graduate school
- 2005- Earning my MS in Exercise Physiology. 2010 - Becoming a Registered Dietitian
- 2006 - Meeting Karel (blind date on a group ride)
- 2006- Finishing my first Ironman
- 2012 -Starting my own business (Trimarni Coaching and Nutrition)
- 2014 - Losing my dad to cancer
- 2014 - Moving to Greenville, SC
"Live life like you don't have a tomorrow."