Skip to main content

My new book is out!


Thank you for your continued support and encouragement over the past few weeks of marketing my new book, "The 365-Day Running Journal." I hope you enjoy the journal as much as I loved writing it!

Upon receiving your book and putting it to good use, I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to write an Amazon review and post it online. Just a few sentences can make a big difference in the success of the book.
To write a review, go to the book's Amazon Page and scroll down toward the bottom and click on "Write a Costumer Review."

Also, if you would be so kind as to post a picture of the book on social media, please tag me (Trimarni or Trimarni Coaching and Nutrition) so I can share the excitement with you as you record your progress and goals in your new journal. Thanks!

To order: The 365-Day Running Journal.