Are you a dip eater? Chips, pita chips, veggies, fruit....bring on the dip! How about spreads? Can you eat a wrap or a sandwich without your favorite condiment? Do you enjoy a little topping on your baked potato, enchilada, wrap or salad?
Here's a super easy (and cheap!) dip that I put together the other night. Karel makes sandwiches every day for lunch (usually with our panini maker) and I knew he would love a spread for his panini's. Here are some other ways you can use this dip:
1) Top baked potato
2) Top potato pancakes
3) Top omelets
4) Dip for veggies
5) Dip for pita chips (portion control with chips)
6) Stir in with veggie stir-fry
7) Top tofu
8) Spread for sandwiches
9) Dollop in soup
10) Topping for stuffed peppers or grilled veggies
11) Topping on fish or grilled meat
Any other ideas?
Sour cream dip
1 container fat-free sour cream
1/4-1/3 cup chopped jalapenos (you can also use green or red peppers or onions)
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
1/4 cup Parmesean cheese (fresh either in container or shredded in bag)
Extra's: pepper, cayenne pepper
1) Mix together sour cream, jalapenos, garlic and Parmesan cheese in Tupperware container.
2) Add extra spices. Mix well and refrigerate.
And for your enjoyment a cute pic of Campy all warm and dry and then one of him after watching Karel's cycling race in the rain.