1 packaged tempeh (cooked in a little olive oil on medium heat until golden brown)
Chopped onion (about 1/4 cup)
A few spoonfuls greek yogurt (to taste)
Parsley (2-3 tbsp - to taste)
Pinch of salt and pepper (to taste)
1-3 tbsp of lemon juice (to taste)
optional: chopped pickles
1. Mix together and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Serve cold.
3 Granny smith apples and 2 pink lady apples (peeled and chopped)
1/2 bag cranberries
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
2 tsp cornstarch
juice of 1 lemon
pinch of salt
3/4 cup milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
2 tbsp butter (I used Olivio butter)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, toss together filling ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk topping ingredients.
4. Spread butter on bottom of casserole dish.
6. Pour topping over fruit filling.
7. Bake for 1 hour or until juices are bubbling or cobbler is golden.
1 bag cranberries (12-ounce bag)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/8 tsp ground cloves
2. Combine the juice, cranberries, brown sugar, cloves and pinch of salt in saucepan.
4. Serve warm, room temperature or cold (a great "jam" for bread)
Guess what day it is tomorrow????
Small business Saturday!!
We would like to thank everyone who has already placed an order for a custom Trimarni kit - which includes tri top, tri shorts, cycling shorts and/or cycling jersey (purchased together or separately) as well as ordering a Trimarni t-shirt.
Our Trimarni store is only opened for 1 more week so if you are interested in sporting and supporting Trimarni in 2014, check out our store with our NEW design and colors for 2014 (designed by Karel).
Order here: Trimarni Store