That it's summer and the weather is warm!
2. What’s your favorite holiday?
3. Favorite season?
4. Where does one go on a perfect road trip?
To a race.
5. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day?
6. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be?
7. What is the best thing that happened this year?
I signed a contract to write two more books!
8. What’s your New Year’s resolution?
I don't set resolutions.
9. What’s your favorite exercise?
10. Best way to decompress?
Talking Campy for a walk.
11. What’s your favorite country to visit?
12. Last country you visited?
13. Country you wish to visit?
14. What’s your favorite ice-cream?
Mint chocolate chip.
15. What makes you smile the most?
16. What’s the coolest thing in the world?
17. What is the cutest thing in the world?
18. How do you know if you’re in love?
I never get tired of being with that person.
19. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be?
20. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
Homemade or personalized gifts are my favorite but today, Karel gave me the gift of a baby gorilla adoption as part of the Ellen Fund. Here's a video of our gorilla adoption.
21. Favorite fashion trend of all time?
22. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
23. What was the movie that made you cry?
I can't remember.
24. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about?
Animals (but it would be a happy documentary).
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Go back in time to relive certain moments of my life.
26. What is the skill still unmastered?
27. What is the best thing that happened to you today?
Celebrating my birthday!
28. Do you like surprises?
29. If you could do a flash mob where would it be?
Any public space where people need to laugh/smile.
30. Do you like cupcakes?
31. Do you usually bake cupcakes?
32. What’s your favorite desert?
33. Is there a desert you don’t like?
34. What’s your favorite bakery?
Anywhere in Europe/Czech.
35. What’s your favorite food?
36. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
37. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat?
38. Favorite color?
39. Favorite superhero?
40. What do you usually order in Starbucks? (or in your favorite café)
I leave that to Karel. I share whatever he gets.
41. Who is the last person you texted?
An athlete of mine.
42. What’s your favorite activity to do in your hometown?
Ride my bike.
43. What’s the next book you plan on reading?
Daring Greatly by Brene Brown.
44. What do you love in your pizza?
Mozzarella and basil.
45. Favorite drink?
46. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
47. What’s your favorite band?
I like all music with a good beat.
48. Favorite solo artist?
49. Favorite lyrics?
Not sure. I like quotes a lot though.
50. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Don't waste a day.
51. If you could master one instrument what would it be?
52. If you had a tattoo where would it be?
I have one tattoo on my ankle but if I got another one, it would be on the inside of my wrist.
53. To be or not to be?
54. Dolphins or koalas?
55. How do you like your coffee?
Not too strong with a little milk.
56. What’s your favorite curse word?
I don't curse - I leave that to Karel ;)
57. What color of dress did you wear to prom?
58. Diamonds or pearls?
59. Cheap shampoo or expensive?
Cheap but good ingredients.
60. Blow dry or air dry?
61. Heels or flats?
Do running shoes count?
62. Pilates or yoga?
63. Jogging or swimming?
64. One thing you can’t live without?
65. What’s one cause that’s dear to your heart?
I have three - animal rescue, mental health and body image.
66. Who would you want to shoot a love scene with?
There are a few male professional triathletes that I will leave nameless....Love you Karel :)
67. What’s your favorite sport?
68. Do you have a morning beauty ritual?
Put my hair in a poof on the top of my head.
69. What’s your favorite thing to wear?
Sweatpants and a hoodie in the winter. Shorts and a tank top in the summer.
70. What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever splurged on?
Not sure but probably something travel related like comfort seats for a long plane ride.
71. Do you play any musical instruments?
Not anymore but I played the piano for over 8 years.
72. What is your favorite book of all time?
73. What is something you always travel with?