Skip to main content

Custom Trimarni Triathlon/Running kit

 
In 2007, I made a life changing decision. Going back to school for another degree was a decision that was hard to make after being in school for college and graduate school from 2000-2006. It was a decision that many "experts", "gurus" and "professionals" overlook as it is a big time and money commitment and it does put life on hold for a while....longer than I planned.

But, like many things in life, never did I realize a challenging journey that required so much patience and hard work, would change my life. I blogged about being nervous about my first day of school as I was earning pre-reqs for my dietetic verification statement. For around 3 years I blogged about all the ups and downs in my dietetic journey as it was no easy road to go back to school to earn my RD credentials. Although I knew that the MS and RD behind my name would help me further my career as a writer and speaker, never did I realize how it would change the way I live my life. With experience and knowledge that can not be found on the Internet, I firmly believe that if you want something in life, you can not take the easy way out and just "google it". To go after your dreams, you have to accept hard work and taking the right path. There is no best path but rather the one that is recommended by the true professionals who are also your mentors and want the best for you.
 
With an educational background in nutrition and exercise physiology and a passion for sport nutrition and understanding a body in motion, having my own business is a dream in the making. Almost a year ago (with the help of others), I learned the ins and outs of having your own business and I took a risk and created my own website to provide nutrition services to fitness enthusiasts and athletes as well as opening my coaching services to more athletes. Blogging, facebooking, tweeting are helpful for my business as social media helps connect me to the world but above all, my passion lies in connecting with others from around the world and helping inspiring individuals reach personal performance, health, fitness, body composition and life goals. I absolutely love communicating with my athletes and fitness enthusiasts from emailing to skype and to analyzing training logs. I enjoy the process of helping individuals change habits to live a better, healthier and more productive lifestyle. I love changing lifestyles because I know how great it feels to live a quality, balanced life.

Dream Big
With the help of Karel (as the brains to the inner-workings of my business) I have been able to focus on what I love to do and to always dream-big for what's next with Trimarni Coaching and Nutrition. For the past few months, we have talked about having our own Custom Triathlon/Running Kit. An outfit to promote my business but more importantly, a kit that has a deeper meaning and will be used for a purpose......to be worn by active and healthy bodies, who love crossing finishing lines.
 
As we  brainstormed for a few days as to the graphics that would be perfect for all types athletes and fitness enthusiasts, we wanted to create a custom graphic that would encourage athletes to dream big. With the Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii as the event that gets active individuals interested in competitive sports and motivates athletes to never stop giving up on dreams, a Hawaiian flower with a tribal look was the perfect graphic for our jersey. 
 
For myself, I know what I want in training/racing gear so we choose a quality company who makes clothing in the USA. Canari. As a firm believer in communication w/ my athletes and fitness enthusiasts, we were really pleased with the great communication with Canari in helping us pick the right "look" and colors of our jersey. Karel was really involved in every step of designing our jersey and bottoms and it was his creative mind that allowed this dream to come true.

About the kit
We choose cycling shorts w/ a triathlon (thin) chamois that provides just enough compression to keep you comfortable while training and racing. A carbon look on the paneling of the shorts and sides of the jersey will not only make the jersey stand-out among your competition but will make you feel fast. There are pockets on the back of the jersey to hold your nutrition during training/racing and the front of the jersey has a zipper for easy, quick cooling as you are racing.
I realize that many people enjoy different products and this is a difficult part in applying for "sponsorships". I love being an ambassador for brands that I use and love and as you know, if I like something you will see me using it all the time.  Understanding that we should all endorse and support companies (and especially small businesses) that provide quality products to enhance our lifestyle, I decided I would not put any logo's on the jersey so that no matter who purchases the jersey, you can still be a loyal customer of your favorite brands.

Incredibly thankful to all the Trimarni Coaching and Nutrition fans/followers out there, it is on Small Business Saturday that I can't thank you all enough for inspiring me as I try to inspire, motivate and educate others to live a more balanced and healthful lifestyle.

So, without hesitation...for the first time ever.......
Coming soon for 2013.....
The Trimarni Coaching and Nutrition Custom Triathlon or Running Kit
 





 
 
How to place a pre-order:
If you or a friend are interested in either the pink or black kit (or single items), send me an email Trimarnicoaching@gmail.com with your color preferences and if you'd like the full kit or single items.
Pricing depends on pre-orders so the more pre-orders we receive, the more the price will drop. Canari provides quality gear at an affordable price but you are not locked-in if you send me an email and then decide to not order the clothing after you are given the quote on prices.
The clothing itself is not different for the different colors and the pink and black kits are not exclusive to women and men, respectively. Understanding that there are guys who like pink and women who like black, I wanted to give everyone two different options based on your style. I'm a firm believer that if you look good on race day in your outfit, then you will race fast. :)
Pre-orders will stay open until December 7th (allow 6-8 weeks for production/shipping) so if you are interested, I look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to pass the clothing pre-order invite along to your active friends and training buddies. The clothing is not  limited to Trimarni Coaching and Nutrition athletes but instead, to any person who desires a balanced, healthy and active lifestyle and chooses to dream big.

Thank you for your support!
-Trimarni Coaching and Nutrition, LLC
-Marni and Karel