Skip to main content

Staying busy in Laguna Beach!


Even though I live 20 minutes from the beach, there's something about being on the west coast that really makes me happy. 



And walking into my room at Seven4one made me very, VERY happy.

Thank you Oakley Women, Asics, Coola Suncare, Perfect Fit Protein and Zico!




After enjoying a few hours of free time when I arrived


And catching up on a few Trimarni work related things


The sun was setting and it was time for the Oakley Women crew + ambassadors to gather for a meeting.


And enjoy an amazing dinner by a private chef of Eggplant Parmesan, salad and gluten-free baked ziti. So amazing! 


Although I was very tired after being awake for over 20 hours, I made myself stay awake until 10pm (1am EST) and I had a great night of sleep, waking up at 6am and feeling completely fresh and energized. 
So, I went for a 4 mile hilly run on the streets of Laguna Beach and got lucky enough to also enjoy the sunrise. 


A delicious way to start my day I must say! Thanks again to the amazing private chef for the egg scramble with potatoes and veggies. 


                                             


It was a very long day but I'm not complaining. Hair and makeup done and it was time to get to work with OakleyWomen.com and Sweatpants Media












And by early afternoon, it was finally time for me to refuel my brain. 



Quinoa salad with a flavor overload of ingredients, tossed in olive oil and topped with dates. Thank you private chef!!


After a full day of being in front of  cameras, we had a little time for downtime to explore Laguna Beach and it's yummy local eats. 


My friend Fitz, creator of the Morning mile and Flip Flop abs, and I (unplanned, kinda matching in Oakley Women) along with a few other ambassadors explored the streets...


And we finally found what we were looking for!


Casey's cupcakes! We arrived around 5:30pm and there were less than a dozen muffins left in the store!! 

My selection was the peanut butter pizazz because peanut butter makes me smile so I figured a PB cupcake had to be too good to be true.


The day is finally over, another meal was enjoyed and we have one more day to go of our Oakley Women event. 

For more info, check out the Oakley Women Training Collection. Any questions about styles, fits or colors, just send me an email:
Marni@trimarnicoach.com