Skip to main content

So much to blog about!

Since I have so much to blog about I thought I would give myself a day to sum up all the emotions that Karel and I have experienced over the past two days. All is good in our house now but I have so much to talk about. So, I thought I'd post some Kona pics from last year, seeing that Kona is this weekend. After finishing Kona (which was a dream come true for me) I am blessed to have experienced one of the most amazing triathlon experiences and I'm just so happy to be alive. It is amazing for us all to be able to do what we love to do....no matter the distance or the race. Also, we should never take for granted the experiences we encounter, the memories we create and the important people in our lives.
Enjoy the pics and be sure to check out the blog tomorrow!