Skip to main content

Happy Anniversary!!

Life is worth sharing....and living to the fullest!




























No Marriage is Perfect. Certainly, we have our ups and downs just like everyone else. But at the end of the day, I couldn't imagine spending forever with anyone else. I have truly married my best friend.
This morning Karel texted me as he was leaving the Y (strength training) and about to head to the beach to MTB. His text just made me smile...
"Congratulations, you just reached the 2 year marker in this mega ironman. There will be ups and downs but I know you will make it. I love you!"

Karel always know how to say the right thing...at the right time. As the most caring, thoughtful, smart and athletic person I know, my life has been filled with so many enjoyable experiences and I am so grateful that I have him in my life. He has challenged me to get out of my comfort zone and has supported me in all of my crazy adventures. He lets me be me and helps me work on my weaknesses as an individual. I just love him for that. I know we have an exciting life ahead of us and I look forward to every new day.

Happy 2 year anniversary Karel! Can't wait to spend forever with you!