Training plan adjustment (Tracy used a run training plan from the Internet and purchased a consulting service for Marni to adjust workouts for more specificity and individualized training)
Describe your athletic background and how you discovered your current sport?
What keeps you training and racing in your current sport?
What do you do for work?
Any tips/tricks as to how to balance work and training?
Do you have kids?
- Workout buddies - our local FiA run group has been an invaluable support and inspiration system. I have formed such great friendships and learned a lot from these ladies. It is fun to train together and share in each others' successes.
- Plan and commit - schedule the time and stay committed to yourself, your workouts and food preparation.
- Take care of your body - fuel it with yummy and nutritious foods and give it the rest it needs.
- Enjoy the journey - keep workouts fresh and challenging, and try new things.
- Get the help of a professional! The nutritional plans Marni helped me with gave me energy and helped me learn to fuel my body with a great daily diet and pre/post workouts too. Having a professional help me plan safe, effective training, that I can fit into my lifestyle, guiding me through my unique challenges, and preparing me for overcoming obstacles that may arise has given me great confidence and a strong mind.
What's your favorite post-race meal, drink or food?
What key races do you have planned in 2017?
What are your athletic goals for the next 5 years?
Where can others follow you on social media:
Facebook: Tracy Molzer Kuhn
Click here to learn more about Trimarni Coaching and Nutrition.
Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter for ongoing information, education and motivational support.