So what's new you ask?
1) Subscribe to our newsletter for effective tips (and recipes) to create healthy habits to achieve athletic excellence. Our newsletter will start mid January.
2) Our home page is easier to navigate.
In addition to the tabs on the top of the website, you can use the home page to take you directly to the Trimarni service that will best fit your athletic needs.
(As a reminder, our camps are filling up quickly so if you are interested in attending our Greenville skills, endurance or advanced camp, be sure to sign up soon.)
3. We have one main NUTRITION SERVICES page with 7 new Trimarni nutrition services. Each service provides a detailed description of the service and a contact page if you need help deciding which service is best for you.
2017 Trimarni Nutrition services include:
-Baseline consult - If your everyday nutrition habits are keeping you from training consistently or achieving your health, body composition or performance goals, let's work together to maximize your athletic performance by improving your baseline nutrition.
-Performance nutrition - I will focus on adjusting your daily diet and nutrient timing strategies to enhance health and performance as you prepare for your upcoming event.
-Performance fueling - I will focus on adjusting your daily diet, nutrient timing and fueling/hydration strategies to enhance health and performance as you prepare for your upcoming event.
-Disordered eating - Are your thoughts and behaviors with food negatively affecting your training and/or health? While it's common for athletes to be hyper aware of what's consumed in the diet for performance benefits, an obsessive preoccupation with food and the body is not healthy. Athletes who receive proper guidance and correct messages on fueling and healthy eating can reach body composition goals, improve endurance, strength and speed and maintain excellent health without food rules, ritualistic eating and obsessive weighing.
-Ask an Expert - Got questions for me, Karel or both of us? Let's talk!
-Sweat testing - Stop the guessing on what sport nutrition product and how much sodium per hour you need to meet your individual needs. With sweat testing, you can bring confidence to your fueling and hydration strategies to help you maximize your training and feel more confident and prepared for race day.
-Blood work decoding - By decoding your lab work, we can address what changes need to be made in your diet and your training to help you regain your health or to take your training to that next level. Without a blood test, you are simply guessing your way through the grocery store shelves and supplement aisles, wasting time and money. Blood testing provides information on how you can eat better, fuel smarter and supplement wisely to improve energy levels, health and performance.
3) Our training plans have been updated for 2017 to help you develop the necessary skills, stamina, endurance, strength and speed to feel confident and prepared for your upcoming Olympic distance, half ironman or ironman distance event. All of our training plans are race specific to help you achieve athletic excellence. We also have an updated Foundation/transition plan and our periodized strength training plan.
4) You can sign up for our educational team which is an affordable monthly subscription service for the athlete who does not need/want one-on-one coaching but desire continuing education and supplementary information on all triathlon-related topics ranging from training, skill focus, motivation, mental strength, daily nutrition, sport nutrition, race day execution, traveling to a race, mobility, dealing with sickness and injury and so much more!
5) You can check out our 2017 sponsors and affiliates page to learn more about the companies that support Trimarni, alongside the people/companies that we consult with on training and nutrition.
6) Lastly, our media page is now an athlete resource page for all things nutrition and training. You can find all of my articles and quotes, categorized for easy browsing. This page will stay updated every time I write a new article or when I am quoted in a magazine/article. If you come across an article that I am quoted in and it's not on the media page, please let me know (thank you!).
I could not be more happy with how the website turned out and I hope that you find it easy to navigate so that you can select the Trimarni service that will best fit your needs.
We look forward to working with you in 2017 to help you create healthy habits to achieve athletic excellence.
I would like to give a HUGE thank you to Wlad who has helped me tremendously with the back-end work on the website. Wlad has been with us for over three years and has a special way of knowing how to take my vision and content and make it look perfect on the website. Thanks Wlad - I could not have done this all without you!
Also, I'd like to thank Joey (neighbor, friend and Registered Dietitian) for helping me with the new Trimarni nutrition services. Joey gave me great advice with my new nutrition services, helped me update all of my nutrition forms/questionnaires (now Google docs for easy online completion), for overlooking the nutrition services on the website to make sure our content was similar on each page and she was my sounding board over the past two months of non-stop work on the website/services. Thank you Joey!