I adapted my recipe from Cooking Light.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place oats in a food processor and pulse a few times until oats are coarse.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a large bowl. Stir well with a whisk.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, oil, lemon juice and eggs. Stir well with a whisk.
- Make a well in the center of the dry mixture.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until moist and evenly combined.
- Fold in berries.
- Spray muffin dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin. Fill to the top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on wire rack.