Are you bummed that you are not local and can't attend? Well, not to worry!
This is a Facebook live chat so yes, I will be live, you don't need to show up to the store and you can watch it from anywhere in the world!
This also means that you can ask me questions anytime during my presentation. No matter what you are doing, you can "join in" on this interactive nutrition presentation.
To access the live discussion, just refresh the Run In Facebook page at 7:00 pm and turn up your volume. I will be speaking and my friend Dane (manager of the store), will be alongside me to read off the questions from the comment section as they roll in.
For the presentation, I will be discussing:
- How to organize your diet as an athlete
- Incorporating whole grains into your diet
- Daily hydration needs
- Natural anti-inflammatory foods
- Incorporating more vegetables into the diet
- Easy to digest pre-workout snacks
- How to master post-workout nutrition
- Tips and tricks for dialing-in during workout fueling and hydration (for triathletes and runners)
- How to make your own energy bar out of real food
- Why it's important to create a great relationship with food and the body
Be sure to LIKE and follow Run In on Facebook.