Skip to main content

College-style wraps and Tomatillo salsa - Creations

I say good bye to Recovery week + recovery weekend and HELLO to my LAST build before my 2-week IMWI taper. This might possibly be the most stressful week of my life with IM build and a final exam this coming weekend (due by Sun) but that's ok...I signed up for all of this, so I can't really complain. However, I do feel a bit disconnected with the outside world. Although stressful, the next 2 1/2 weeks will be enjoyable and memorable and I can't wait to see what awaits me at the end of this chapter of my life.

On Sun my preceptor and I had a lot of fun on the UNF campus for Week of Welcome (all new students/freshman). So many memories of my x-years of school. I've lost count by now :)

We handed out Tomatillo Salsa (which my preceptor made) and I created a flier for quick wraps. I also created a pamphlet promoting the VERB garden on the UNF campus. How awesome is that to have a garden on campus. The ECO club does a lot of really cool stuff on campus...kinda makes me wish I was a college student all over again.







I hope you enjoy these recipes...