Flex Innovation Group, LLC
About the Company from the website:Invented by a nobel-prize winning neuroscientist/endurance athlete and his friend, a neurobiology profession at Harvard.Dr. Rod MacKinnon and his friend, Dr. Bruce Bean, were deep sea kayaking in the winter when they were both seized with life-threatening muscle cramps. They experienced such debilitating pain that neither could steady their kayaks. Over the next five years, Rod and Bruce worked to unravel the mystery and discover this surprising truth: when it comes to preventing muscle cramps, it’s not about treating the muscle, it’s about treating the nerve.
Certified Organic by QAI
NSF Certified for Sport
Sports Shot with a Kick
Serving Size: 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Total Carb: 7 g
Sugars: 6 g
Sodium: 40 mg
Filtered water, organic cane sugar, organic lime juice, organic gum arabic, sea salt, pectin, organic stevia extract, natural flavor, organic cassia oil, organic ginger extract, organic capsaicin extract.
How It Works:
- Drinking HOTSHOT stimulates sensory neurons in the mouth, esophagus, and stomach.
- Stimulated neurons send impulses to the spinal cord.
- These impulses overpower and inhibit repetitive signals coming to and from the cramped muscle.
- This stops repetitive signals and prevents and/or treats the cramp.
- Use caution with GERD
- Appropriate for athletes prone to cramping