Skip to main content

Thanksgiving Feast - Vegetarian style! - Creations

It was the 5 of us for Thanksgiving. Karel, me, Campy, Smudla and Madison. Four meat eaters and a vegetarian. Ok, so three out of four of the meat eaters are furry little ones but they still count....there was plenty of the 11 lb turkey to go around.
As for the rest of the dinner, we all enjoyed lots of vegetarian side items. It was very important to me that I prepared a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, as if I was serving my family or friends. Just because it was only Karel and me and I am a vegetarian, I have lots to be thankful for this year and I just love creating new recipes of old favorites.
I hope you enjoy my heart-healthy twists on some traditional sides for Thanksgiving. I must say...the meal was super yummy!!!



Turkey Coma....