Skip to main content

Seriously....

What has Karel gotten himself into? First he hated the thought of getting a TT bike and now he has totally pimped out his bike. This is one sweet looking TT bike. I don't even have a disk wheel!!
I told him because it looks so good he will go fast. And when he is finished riding it at the TT on sat morning he can look forward to the crit and RR on his Cervelo. Karel and I will both be racing the GA cup cycling race this weekend. I am doing the 10-mile TT bike (but on my road bike) and then the 48 mile road race on sun. Karel has a 10-mile TT on sat morning, 60 min +5 loops on sat evening and then the 114 mile road race (championships!) on sun. I am sure I will get lapped by Karel and the Pro 1,2 guys as I am racing with the Cat 3/4 women but that is ok. I am just excited to be out there on the same course. Plus, it is my b-day on sat and Karel and I's anniversary!..I'll make the most of the weekend!