Skip to main content

Things I Love

Happy Valentine's day! First off, my thoughts go out to all the families and friends of those who lost their lives in the recent plane crash. It was just in the airport this past week that I told Karel how much I love watching people in the airport. I always wonder why people are traveling...are they are visiting or going home? Who they are going to see? Is this a happy trip, boring trip, stressful trip, exciting trip or sad trip? Is this a business or pleasure trip? Has this person ever flown before or is this a trip to a new place? I like trying to figure out why a person is flying. After reading the stories of the victims, I believe that everyone has a story. You never know who is on your plane and if you are lucky enough to sit by me, I will let you share your story to me :) (I love talking to people next to me on the plane).

Things I Love (in no particular order after my top 3):
1) My family (mom, dad and aaron) and relatives
2) Karel (my hubby forever)
3) Campy, Smudla and all my fishies
4) Triathlons
5) Swimming first thing in the morning
6) Running first thing in the morning
7) Cycling with Karel
8) Traveling
9) Animals (any kind)
10) Saving animals
11) Being a vegetarian
12) Being a student
13) Knowing that I will be done with school in Dec. '09
14) Living in Florida
15) Wearing shorts year-round
16) Yogurt ice cream w/ cereal
17) Watching movies
18) Watching TV in the evenings
19) Writing emails
20) Anything related to nutrition
21) Cooking
22) My friends
23) Meeting new people
24) Public speaking
25) Writing
26) Helping people
27) Sunny 70-degree days and Cold 30-degree nights
28) Going to the Y
29) Sleeping
30) Being outside
31) Rainy days...after my morning training
32) Training first thing in the morning
33) Long weekend training
34) Pancakes after training
35) Happy, not-rude, optimistic people
36) People who support and encourage me
37) Learning from people smarter than me (that's lots of people!)
38) Meeting people
39) Close friends
40) Living each day as if it was my last