Skip to main content

1 year Wedding Anniversary!!!






I can't believe it's been 1 year since our wedding. Our wedding day was just perfect! My amazing parents gave Karel, me and our guests the wedding that I never knew I wanted.
We got married on Honeymoon Island in Dunedin, Florida right on the beach. Our reception was at Bon Appetite which overlooked the water.
In addition to seeing many of my relatives, Karel's mom, dad and brother made the long trip from Czech Republic to share this special time with us. It was my first time meeting his family and even though his dad and mom didn't speak fluent English (his mom doesn't speak any English) I felt as though there were no language barriers. It was such a special time, no words were needed. However, Karel's brain was in overload trying to translate for his family.
Rather than write a blog about how much I love Karel, I thought I would post pics from our wedding. One can never see wedding pics too many times, right?
All pics are from our photographer http://www.kimicarrier.com/