Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Karel!!!

To my wonderful husband. Words can't describe how much I love you. I am wishing you the most amazing birthday. Now, at the age of 34, I think you are "younger" than ever before. Here are 34 things that I love about you....
1) You make me laugh
2) You never make me cry
3) You always say the right things
4) You make me challenge myself
5) You believe in me
6) You help me believe in myself
7) You are an amazing Trek Store General manager
8) You are an exceptional bike mechanic
9) You love animals...almost as much as me :)
10) You save turtles while you are riding your bike
11) You are close with your family and my family
12) You are caring and thoughtful
13) You don't have a mean bone in your body...although lots of strong ones!
14) You are intelligent
15) You know how to fix anything
16) You keep me safe
17) You respect me
18) You like to cook...and LOVE to eat!
19) You like to eat my "creations"
20) You love your life and like to have fun
21) You don't complain
22) You tell the best jokes
23) You have a great accent :)
24) You enjoy setting goals and working hard towards those goals
25) You came to America with nothing and have worked incredibly hard for everything you have
26) You came to America with a dream to live a better life and you are changing the lives of so many
27) You are a great Campy, Madison, Smudla and fishy daddy
28) You are a great team worker and leader
29) You are very creative and artistic
30) You make a great travel buddy
31) You are a great athlete
32) You care about your body and taking care of it
33) You want to spend the rest of your life with me
34) You love me