Skip to main content

Plate Not Pills: calcium
















Since the training season for triathlons is reaching its peak, I have been working with many athletes on nutrition. Although I focus on both daily nutrition and training nutrition in order to maximize performance gains and minimize GI (tummy) distress, I enjoy fine-tuning the daily diet in order to help my athletes experience the most physiological training adaptations with the least amount of training stress. In my opinion, a balanced training/exercise plan with the right mental attitude is the perfect combination to experiencing a fun journey of appreciating food for fuel.

I hope you enjoy my latest article in LAVA online. Be sure to check out the recipe for chocolate mousse...yum! I didn't come up with this creations but it looks fabulous and I can't wait to try it out!!

Plates Not Pills: Calcium - LAVA Magazine