Skip to main content

Happy 5th Birthday Campy!!


Our life was changed four years ago. Campy came into our life and when I blogged about it (HERE) we never imagined that we would love him more and more, every day.

Every morning, Campy wakes up with energy and smiles, loving the opportunity to live another day. Come evening, Campy is thankful he had another day to make memories.

We are so lucky to have Campy as part of our family. It is a responsibility that I love and I couldn't imagine my life without him. Campy has taught us so many things in life, amazingly, without even saying a word.

Celebrating 4 amazing years with Campy has given me a huge appreciation for life and what it means to live life to the fullest. Not a day passes that I am not grateful for the opportunities I have been given, the memories I have made, the achievements I have worked hard for and the people in my life who love and support me. I smile everyday because I give myself many reasons to be happy and to enjoy the life I choose to live.

One of my favorite reasons, without  a doubt, is my 11 lb four-legged furry-one who has an endless amount of unconditional love to share with the world.

Happy Birthday Campy!!!

Here's to many more years of road trips, chasing birds in the sky, morning/afternoon/evening walks, campy miles, toy destruction's, sleeping in a king size bed (lucky dog!), enjoying food that "accidentally" falls to the floor when I cook, kisses, visiting your grandparents at the "resort", showing off your speed to the other doggies (and humans), sleeping in, sleeping pictures and living the best life ever!