Skip to main content

Happy Valentine's Day!

I think we all recognize that we should give love on a daily basis to the people in our life that mean the most to us.


Although this holiday can make it easy for us to go out of our way for the ones who we love, we should not forget that the most important person in this world...is yourself. It's not selfish or arrogant to love yourself and with all the body bashing that you may do on a daily basis, it's time to give a little xoxo to your body.

Sit down and write yourself a thank you letter. This experience will change your life.....or at least change the ways you think or act with your body.

Here's one of my letters:
Dear Body

Here's a poem I found that may help you get started:


Let’s start a revolution.
Let’s be BOLD.
Let’s love our tummies,
our wrinkles, and curves.


Let’s celebrate our hips and thighs
And all the parts of us that magazines say
are too big or too small.


Let’s applaud our flaws and scars,
and enjoy that we don’t have to be
air-brushed perfection.


Let’s say “I love my body”
and mean it,
and feel comfortable in our own skin.


Let’s eat a meal and not feel guilty,
and exercise because it feels good.


Let’s listen to our bodies
and follow our intuition.


Let’s set our own
standards of beauty-
and open our eyes
to how gorgeous
we already are.

- Unknown



And after you write your letter you will need a yummy dessert to feel great about. Here's my Good-for-You Brownie recipe. 





Lastly - I want to send a big thank you to all the inspiring Trimarni nutrition and coaching athletes that have come into my life.... wanting to improve health, change body composition and/or improve performance. Thank you for letting me into your life and for the opportunity to help change your lifestyle.