Skip to main content

2020 Trimarni team races + camp schedule


During my competitive swimming years, I loved showing up to swim practice because I knew it was a time to socialize with my friends. When it came to swim meets, the travel and entire swim meet experience was so much fun because I was with so many of my friends (teammates). While I loved being a swimmer, I couldn't imagine spending nearly a decade of my life swimming alone or going to a swim meet with so many unfamiliar faces.

There’s no better feeling than being part of a team. Not every age group triathlete gets to experience this as much of the training (and racing) is done alone or with only a small group of individuals. Within a team, you have continuous support from others, which lifts and elevates your performance to a level that you never thought was possible. Alone, you have to find your own source of motivation. As a triathlete, although you may compete as an individual, there's a lot more to enjoy on race day when you are racing with your teammates.


This is why we have team races at Trimarni.

Deep into my triathlon racing "career" I really missed the team culture. Some of my best memories from competitive swimming were celebrating successes with others but also feeling inspired and motivated when someone perservered through a tough situation. And anytime someone was struggling, there were plenty of hugs to go around. My competitive swimming years taught me that a cheer, pep talk and familiar face can go a long way.


Over the years, the Trimarni team has shared a lot together - on and off the course. Athletes come and go but they always stay part of our Trimarni family. I believe team races bring people together. Racing with your teammates reminds you that you are racing for something bigger than yourself. And no matter the result, your teammates are there to support you, encourage you, consule you and celebrate with you.



As you finalize your 2020 racing schedule, we hope to see you at one of our team races or group camps.

2020 TRIMARNI TEAM RACE / CAMP SCHEDULE 

Click HERE to learn more about our training camps. Registration will open soon.