Skip to main content

Burrr....


Isn't my brother amazing!!!
Finally getting warm after my swim this morning. Walked in the snow over to the swim building this morning at 7am and did a super long swim, 4500 yrds. It was great and I didn't want to get out..probably cause I had to walk back to my bro's house. The best part of my swim was watching the synchronized swimmers practicing in the pool as i was swimming. And I thought i was tough swimming for over 90 minutes. These girls were doing some crazy drills, so of course, i tried sculling with my hands and lifting my feet out of the water - nope, didn't work and I'll stick to swimming. hehe
Just chillin' right now as my brother takes a final. Just finished a yummy warm breakfast and about to bundle up and walk around the campus and probably head to Borders (gotta love books!) before i meet my bro for lunch at the Union.
I give credit to a lot of people in the sport of triathlon. Adults, for managing life stressors (work) around training/ parents, for managing kids and a hectic schedule/ the "older" adults (65+ yrs) for defying the odds of pushing the limits/ and now, the northerners.....how do you do it when it is so freakin' cold out!!!!!