Skip to main content

Bursting Flavors

I love it when a meal has so many flavors for my taste buds. I have really learned to love different textures, flavors and temperatures in a meal. I often find myself combining cold and hots foods as well as savory and spicy foods. It takes a little creativity to find what will work best for your current taste buds but don't be afraid to play around in order to create new habits as you try new foods.

I hope you enjoy my latest dinner meal, followed by a yummy meal for my lunch break at St. Vincent's hospital. Enjoy!

Want to learn more about Tempeh?
http://www.tempeh.info/

Tempeh Salad w/ carrot slaw
carrot slaw:
pineapple, carrots (equal parts) + lemon juice + fresh ginger (about 1/8-1/4 tsp)

Salad:
Romaine
Tempeh (cooked with a little olive oil)

Extra's: Strawberries, raisins, mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese

DINNER


LUNCH