Skip to main content

A year in pics...

A new business, another year for making memories and continuing my journey for living a quality-filled life and the year in which I move out of the 25-29 age group.

As I close 2011, I'd love to share a few pics as I reflect on an amazing, life-changing year.....

Finishing my 10-month Dietetic Internship with 13 amazing weeks at St. Vincent's Hospital


Karel finishing the 2011 Athens Twilight Criterium


Celebrating my brothers' graduation from Carnegie Mellon Business School and his new job at Ernst and young


Spending time as a family...a very active family


Dedicating an entire month to preparing for the RD exam...and passing on my first attempt


Being selected among hundreds to be an Oakley Women Ambassador and performing beautifully with my new friends and family in Napa Valley for the Oakley Women Fitness retreat.



Getting my first job as a RD at Baptist Medical Center Beaches, as a PRN Clinical Dietitian.




Putting my 8 years of education (BA in exercise science with a minor in psychology, MS in exercise physiology and Registered and Licensed Dietitian) to good use as an aspiring writer, hopefully book author and speaker.


Being able to coach an amazing group of inspiring athletes and support Karel during his cycling season, as he becomes Florida Cup Pro 1,2 Series Champion for the 2nd year in a row.


Celebrating my 3rd year of marriage (and fun) with my best friend






Crossing my 5th Ironman finishing line and competing in my 2nd Ironman World Championship and being able to share this experience with my parents and Karel...as well as 1500+ other amazing athletes, blog followers and Facebook friends.


Enjoying a 10K and Half Marathon PR just 5 and 8 weeks after Kona. Also, discovering that Karel can run...really, really fast.


My first triathlon in 2004...Remember that life is a journey and that with every day, there is something exciting about a change, a challenge or an obstacle. Why be ordinary when you can be extra-ordinary?