Skip to main content

NIKE: Find your greatness



Thank you Nike for this commercial.

As a coach, I don't care about numbers on the scale or what size clothes you wear. I don't care about the jiggle and the wiggle and I don't care about what you think others think about you.
As a RD, I don't care about what foods you think you shouldn't eat or what foods you think are bad.

As a human being, I care about what you can accomplish in life.
What I care about is making things happen and not making excuses.



I don't care about the list of excuses, but's, if's and can'ts....I care about what you say you can do today to make for a better tomorrow.

"Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing."
-William Arthur Ward