For the vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1/2 medium lemon)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 cups cooked orzo, cooled
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- ¼ cup black olives, quartered
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried minced onions
- Couple of dashes black pepper
- Dash dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a 16-ounce mason jar, combine all ingredients for the vinaigrette. Seal the jar with a lid and shake vigorously until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, tomato, cucumber, black olives, parsley, feta cheese, oregano, minced onions, black pepper, thyme, and lemon juice and toss.
- Give the vinaigrette another good shake and pour up to 6 tablespoons of the vinaigrette over the pasta salad and toss to evenly distribute.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
For more tips and recipes, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter - delivered to your inbox every Wednesday morning. SUBSCRIBE HERE