Skip to main content

Celebrating 10 Years of Trimarni


Today is a special day. Ten years ago, on January 2nd, I officially became a small business owner.

I've had a lot of success over the past decade, learned a lot and had some really tough moments. I've learned how to ask for (and accept) help, trust my gut and face judgement and rejection.

And through the highs and the lows, I've never strayed from my values, beliefs, priorities and philosophy.

I'm incredibly grateful to all my followers, athletes and friends who have shared this incredible experience with me. Thank you to the hundreds of athletes who have trusted me and Karel with your health, performance, training, racing, nutrition and/or bike-fit needs. We are so appreciative that you invited us to share a small part of your athletic journey with you. Thank you for being part of this milestone!

I wouldn't be where I am today without every one of you and for that, I am forever thankful. Thank you for supporting me and my dreams. I'm so grateful to everyone, especially those who stuck with me from the beginning. I'm surrounded by so many amazing and inspiring people.

I look forward to many many more years together and my commitment to you is to always stay true to my philosophy of helping athletes achieve athletic excellence without compromising mental and physical health.