Skip to main content

20-minute dryland "swim" circuit


I've been swimming competitively since the age of ~10 years old. For the past 27.5 years, I've never been away from a pool (or a swim workout) but for more than a few weeks. During these unprecedented times, I am longing for the day when I can drive to the pool for a swim workout. But until then, I am trying to maintain my swim strength, endurance and power with dryland workouts. Although it's far from the joy and calm that I feel when I am in the water, it's better than nothing.

If you need some inspiration and motivation for a "swim" dryland workout, here's a video that I did last week with the Trimarni team (on our private Facebook team page). If you like this video and would like more, check out our new 6-week maintenance training plan which includes videos (like this one below) for strength, planks and swim dryland, along with a variety of structured bike and run workouts. To learn more about the training plan, click HERE.