Skip to main content

Are you at risk for a performance setback?


The other day I was chatting with a friend and I told her that there was no way that I would have been able to write my new book, Athlete to Triathlete, six years ago. Even though I've been a triathlon coach for over 13 years, several things have changed over the years that have helped me become better coach triathletes and understand the sport of triathlon.

For example, on Pg. 35 of my book, I address several factors that can place an athlete at risk for a performance setback.

Setbacks are no fun. They are frustrating, distracting and depressing. 

While motivation and excitement can help you show up to a training session, as an athlete, it's your responsibility to be an active participant in all aspects of your life. Seeing that lifestyle choices impact your training, your athletic success is built on great body-mind awareness.

In my book, I will help you train smarter and improve the odds of maintaining consistency with your training, all while building confidence for race day. If you are interested in more info on the topic of reducing the risk for injury, sickness and burnout, in a packed 199-page book filled with triathlon-related information, tips, guideliness, exercises, training and gear, you can pre-order my new book now on Amazon.

ORDER HERE: Athlete to Triathlete