Skip to main content

Highlights from St.A's

Although I did not race this year (still proud of my goal of beating 1 person in the Elite division last year!) I was a proud spectator. I cheered, I covered the course and I got in around an hour of running (only about 40 min. of it continous with my friend Angie). Here are some of my highlights...


Being at St.A's and not having to study!


Watching the Pro Men Start


Watching the Pro Women Start


Seeing Scott Risgby


Enjoying beautiful St.Pete and not being inside studying!


Seeing my Friends family...too cute!


Seeing all the bikes!


It never ends!!!!


First Pro...Matt Reed


Here comes Andy Potts


Soon after...there goes Greg Bennett


Taking a pic with Laura Bennett!!!!!


Running the run course and seeing Bree!


Watching everyone finish