Skip to main content

Colorful dinner - Creations

Recently Karel and I purchased Road ID's. I got a pink one and Karel got a yellow one. Not sure why it took me so long to get a new Road ID w/ recent info but I highly recommend getting one. Since both Karel and I often train alone, it is really important that we both have some type of ID on our body in the case of an emergency. There are no guarantee's in life and I know that we both bargain with life every time we ride our bikes around Jacksonville.
There is a discount right now (what a bummer that we ordered ours a week ago!) for 15% off! I recommend taking advantage of it! This would be a perfect gift for a friend, training partner/teammate, loved one or for yourself. A big THANKS to my mom and dad for purchasing one for both Karel and for myself!! They know how much we love training but you can never be too careful.

Road ID 15% Discount

When I was at my parents for a little R and R, I made some super yummy meals. It doesn't hurt that the parents have a membership to Sam's Retail Warehouse Club and always seem to buy the most beautiful fruits throughout the year. When I travel, I typically don't gravitate towards salads because traveling doesn't happen a lot and when it does, I like to deviate from my normal eating routine (which includes lots of heart-healthy salads). However, my parents had a lot of colorful fruits and veggies when I was at home so I couldn't help but whip up a few TriMarni creations.

It's been a while since I have made my Carrot Ginger Slaw and with sweet potatoes being super cheap, my mom was looking forward to my creations. My family shares a passion for healthy eating and exercise but as we all know, heart-healthy eating doesn't happen overnight. Having a supportive group of people in your life makes it easy to feel confident in your decision to live life to the fullest.