Skip to main content

Pizza and Salad

There was no better way to end my weekend.... than with my favorite combination of foods and flavors, joined by my amazingly supportive hubby and furry best friend. I enjoyed a beautiful salad and a mile-high veggie-filled pizza in celebration of the last weeks of training. Three weeks down and 11 to go. I am feeling strong, confident and healthy. I am loving life and enjoying every exciting day that awaits me when I wake up in the morning. I have been motivated by my athletes who continue to amaze me, as well as my friends who never stop amazing me with their dedication to life and sport. am so inspired for the rest of my Kona journey as racing an IM is simply putting together the pieces a well-planned training plan, having the right attitude (even if the plan doesn't go as planned) and thanking/respecting the body for being healthy and strong while training for a 140.6 mile event. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!


Pizza and Salad

For the pizza - take your favorite frozen pizza and dress it up with your favorite heart-healthy toppings. I used asparagus, red peppers, green peppers, broccoli, corn, veggie crumble "meat", tofu (cubed), onions, mushrooms and spinach.
For the salad - radishes, dark greens, carrots, tomatoes, onions, kiwi, celery and cucumber