Skip to main content

New stuff!

I'm happy to be back in Jacksonville and finally caught up on sleep, emails and housework but I sure do miss the Big Island of Kona...and all the Mdots!



Knowing that we get to come home to this little guy made it super easy to leave Kona after the most exciting and memorable vacation for Karel and myself.

Campy nearly teared up when he saw us, even though he was taken care of VERY well by my friends Laura and Jo. Campy has not left my side since I have returned home and he even took me for a fun 2 mile run after my easy 30 mile bike ride this am. Campy and I are super excited for the anticipated cooler temps as we have lots of "campy miles" to do over the next few months.

I'm very excited to announce that TriMarni Coaching and Nutrition, LLC is in the works! It's not an official business just yet, but the process has begun!! And what a process it is!!!
This has been a dream of mine as I consider myself a dreamer and entrepreneur. My life is filled with dreams, which turn into goals. In order to achieve anything in life, I believe in having a plan. I have wanted (planned) to help people pursue individual racing, training and nutrition goals as well as motivate individuals to develop a healthy relationship with food as well as appreciate the human body for what it does on a daily basis but on a more global level. And after crossing 5 Ironman finishing lines, there is no better time than NOW as anything is possible!
I suppose that now-a-day, anyone can start/open a business. And believe me, I have wanted to take my blog to the next level since I graduated with my Master of Science in Exercise Physiology in Dec 2005. But, I found it extremely important that I obtained the right credentials in order to provide factual and realistic information that you, my readers, can trust. There are a lot of "experts" out there and I am proud that I took the time (and spent the money...lots of it!) to cut out a good chunk of my life and dedicate it to becoming a registered dietitian. It took 3 years + 1 1/2 to get my masters, after 4 years of undergrad...but it was all worth it!
Just like the title of an Ironman finisher, no one can take away the MS, RD, LD/N behind my name. So, when it comes to coaching, nutrition, fitness and wellness, it is important to trust the information that is coming from someone that not only practices what she preaches but is passionate about treating people as individuals and focusing on the small pieces that make for a quality-filled life.
I am not here to compete with other coaching and nutrition companies as I respect (and am friendly with) many other coaches and dietitians. I believe that there needs to be more of us, who have the right credentials, expertise AND experience, so that our society is provided with not only the best information but the RIGHT information.

Keep checking the blog over the next few months as I will eventually have website with many services for both nutrition and coaching. I will keep the same email TRIMARNICOACHING@Gmail.com so if you need anything, have suggestions for my business or want to offer your advice, feel free to email! I will be sure to fill you in on anything new that happens on my blog so you will never be left out of the loop. In the meantime, I would appreciate if you would pass along my NEW Facebook page and LIKE TriMarni Coaching and Nutrition (link on the right of this blog page). I absolutely LOVE blogging and writing but my facebook community page will be an easier outlet to provide you with current and groundbreaking research as well as updates on my blog, recipes(yum!!) and anything new and current in the world of triathlon, fitness and nutrition. I also have many recommendations of pages (ex. blogs, websites, companies, etc.) On my fb page that you may want to check out as well.

Lastly, Oakley Women has paired up with the Young Survival Coalition, which is a non-profit organization oriented to support and educate about breast cancer in younger women. If you are a facebook user, please LIKE them on the facebook page as well as LIKE Oakley Women. Also, visit their website to learn more and ways to get involved.
Young Survival Coalition

I am currently raising money for YSC and every donation counts. I will be raffling off gifts from Oakley Women for every $500 that we raise so even if you donate $1..you will still be included into the raffle!! I will also be donating a generous amount of money from my speaking events on behalf of the group that I am speaking to, so if you are interested in me speaking to your tri/running club, organization/business or company, feel free to email.
Young Survival Coalition - Make a donation and enter a raffle for an item from Oakley Women