Skip to main content

Weekend

It's just Sat afternoon and I am pooped for the weekend. Another windy Saturday but I was happy to wear my sleeveless Hammer bike top to work on my arm tan lines. I rode 71 miles w/ 3 x 50 min intervals w/ 10 min recovery. It went by fast until the last hour when I was getting hot, worried about my run and feeling tired. Luckily, the 26 min run felt great. After I did my run, it was time for Campy's run. We ran 1 mile together (10 min, including a few pee stops..for Campy) and finally at noon I was done! Literally, done! Time for the smoothie!
This afternoon my parents and I (they are in town..yay!!) and Campy went to Riverside in Downtown Jacksonville for the festival of arts. There were lots of booths, vendors and dogs! Campy was really good but he did have a few barks. We found Campy's little brother who was only 6 months old...they were twins, too cute!
Well, I have a few pics for the past week. The first pics are of Campy in my dad's Corvette. It was a special treat for Campy to ride in the Corvette and Karel couldn't believe that my dad let a DOG in his car! But seeing that my dad loves Campy, it was a fun and fast ride. My dad gave it the gas a few times and Campy loved it!
Enjoy the pics..mostly of Campy :)